Thursday, May 5, 2022

 Tuesday we pulled a lot of weeds and had a wonderful day but I didn't take any pictures.  


Wednesdays are our mowing days.  I got warm and took my coat off and tied it around my waist and thought I had it all secure.  NOPE 😢

My podcast was still playing away on my headset so I knew my phone wasn't chopped up- whew!!!  I quickly turned the mower off and pulled on the shreds of coat until I found my phone in the undamaged pocket. ( It was such a nice coat and I really missed it today with all the rain- hoodies get wet ☂ )

The highlight of the day was getting to facetime our little birthday🎈 boy - he was born on the right day - the Force is with him ❤ 

We went on another 4 wheeler ride to check out the trek trail and got to see lots of beautiful wild flowers all along the way.  It was a wonderful Wednesday 😊



Thursday was a rainy day again.  It is sure making everything a beautiful green.  I will be better about taking more pictures tomorrow.  



 

No comments: