Thursday, June 9, 2022

There are some beautiful clouds
 here


The garden is really growing! I need to thin those carrots! We put some Walnut tree starts in our fenced area to keep the deer from eating them.  I picked some basil and it is drying. 





In honor of our Cotton experience here at Bing Canyon  Steve wrote a song:


Cotton Popping 
 
Sing to the tune of Popcorn Popping 

I looked out the window, 
and what did I see?
cot-ton pop-ping on the 
pop-l-ar tree!
Spring has brought me 
such a bad sur-prise 
cotton blow-ing ri-ight
in my eyes. 
I could take and arm-ful 
and make a mess
a cotton ball that would 
bring me stress!
It wa-as really so
and it's sad to me
cotton popping on the 
popl-ar tree!


Steve I are going to rake up grass and cotton on the ball field - my job is to pull the cord and dump the grass when the rake thingy gets full:) 




We were doing our handwork outside today and the tiniest bugs love to land on my embroidery  - I have no idea what kind of bug this is but he was so cute and looked like he really wanted to check out my dragonfly ( It doesn't look like it in the picture but he was the same color as the thread for the leaves)












 

No comments: