Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Wednesday  July 13th

This is a petunia ❤ There are weeds growing here and there throughout the rocks and I would never have noticed that these were petunia's except for the beautiful bloom.  After I noticed the bloom and took a closer look there was another bud getting ready to bloom ❤❤ I put some rocks around them to draw more attention to them so that no one will drive over them and crush them 

(we have been driving over that spot the whole time we have been here?)

  I gave them some water and I hope that they will flourish.

   I'm grateful to have recognized a miracle today.  "For with God nothing shall be impossible."Luke 1:37

“Men and women who turn their lives over to God will discover that He can make a lot more out of their lives than they can.”     Ezra Taft Benson

 I hope someday to be like this petunia.  Turning my life over to God and letting Him help me be happy in my own little spot in the world, dig deep to find the strength to keep growing and bloom in the rocky road of life.  



No comments: